Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information. We use them for different purposes to provide and improve our Service and website.
Types of Data Collected
When you try to take or use our service, we may ask you to provide us some specific “Personal Data.” The data will help us to contact or identify you. Personal Data may contains, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also gather your browser data each time you visit our Service or website, or you get to the Service through a cell phone.
This Usage Data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the time and date of your visit, and symptomatic information like unique device identifiers.
When you access with a mobile phone, this Usage Data may include the kind of your cell phone, the unique ID, IP address, operating system, internet browser of your cell phone, other diagnostic information like individual device identifiers.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can set up your browser to dismiss all cookies. If you restrict the browser for using cookies, you can’t use our every services. We prescribe accepting cookies on the web by web basis.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: These are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: These are used to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies: These cookies are used for security purposes.
Use of Data
Paintball Daves use the information for various purposes:
- Maintain and provide our Service
- Notify you about any changes and adjustments in our Service
- Allow you to participate in the intelligent properties of our Service dependent on your decision
- Provide top notch support
- rt and client care
- Provide information to improve our Service
- Monitor the use of our Service
- Detect, address and anticipate specialized issues
Transfer of Data
Your data which includes Personal information might be moved to — and kept up on — PCs arranged outside of your area or other administrative purview where the information security laws may contrast than those from your authority.
If you use our service, it speaks to your consent to that transfer.
Disclosure of Data
Paintball Daves may uncover your Data with the great confidence that such activity may important to:
- Comply with a legal commitment.
- Protect and guard the property and privileges of My Paintball Daves.
- Prevent or investigate possible misuse with our Service.
- Protect the personal safety of our Service clients and users or the general population.
- Protect against legal risk.
Security of Data
We maintain high security and safety of your information. Basically, no electronic transmission or capacity strategy over the Internet is 100% secure. We utilize commercially satisfactory approaches to secure your Personal Data. However, we can’t ensure the 100% security of your information.
Outsider organizations and people (“Service Providers”) might be locked in to encourage and give our Service for our sake, to perform administrations, or to help us in breaking down our Service use.
These third parties can just get to your Personal Data to perform these tasks for our benefit. Besides, they are committed that they won’t uncover or utilize your information for different purposes without your permission.
Links to Other Sites