Whether you are a professional paintball player or a novice who has just started, finding a paintball marker is always a tough job. I am saying this because you are unique and every paintball player has a different preference. My Spyder Fenix review that I have written after deep research will make you more confident to pick this professional grade paintball marker.
Spyder Fenix is a Compact Gun under 200, equipped with high technologies for providing sharpness to all level paintball games. Indeed, the high performance paintball marker will ensure a more adventurous gaming experience for any player. Performance is not the only thing I am yelling; the durability is outstanding as well. Take a deep look into my review to reveal all the items it comes with.
Spyder Fenix at a glance:
The marker is equipped with modern technologies that I mentioned below.
- Air efficient : EKO Valve system
- 3 Operation modes : Semi-auto, Ramp P, Ramp M
- Fire rate : 25 balls per second
- Barrel length : 11 inch
- Powered by : 9V Alkaline battery
- Anti-chop eye system : Break Beam Eye
- Operated by : CO2 and HPA
- Trigger type : 3 way adjustable magnetic response [Saber]
- Grip : Recessed Dual Texture
- Trigger frame : high impact polymer
- Adjustable inline regulator
- LEAP II Circuit Board with [CAMD]
Spyder Fenix Review Top Features:
Go through the top features of Spyder Fenix to explore the reasons for picking this professional paintball marker.
An important feature that a paintball must-have is its Reliability. Spyder Fenix is a perfect partner on the battlefield. The Best Spyder Paintball Gun is undoubtedly not going to let you down at the battlefield while targeting. The sturdy metal frame of this gun is capable of handling a tough situation on the battleground. In fact, the installation of the EKO VALVE ensures the responsiveness of this gun even in the massive firing mode.
Along with Reliability, efficiency also plays an essential role in markers usability and the ability of players. The Spyder Fenix Paintball Gun is an efficient, high-performance paintball marker. The Eko Valve system makes the gun not only reliable but practical as well. Less air in the system lets the player shoot up to 1600 balls using 20 Oz of Co2, which is a reasonable shooting rate. This makes this gun a highly respectable Paintball Marker.
Lightweight for Mobility
A heavy gun is not only difficult to handle but also makes players tired in quickly on the battlefield. Spyder Fenix Paintball Gun is a light weighted paintball gun that is about 1 pound only. The weight makes carry and targeting of utmost ease within significant tactical advantage and adventure. The weight of a marker automatically lowers or increases the adventure and experience of the gamer.
Low Noise Shooting
The heavy sounded gun makes a lot of noise-making the player uneasy. This gun is quite silent, giving an advantage to the player by making silent shots. Noise is the creation of air pressure drawback in the gun. However, this Spyder Fenix Paintball generates minimal and too low sound so you can target easily with quietness.
Targeting and Firing Rate
The gun has a fantastic firing rate of about 25 paintballs per second which is a measurable and improved aspect. Furthermore, the Spyder Paintball Marker can rapidly fire while targeting the level of accuracy and velocity in paintball games.
The Good and Bad:
Spyder Fenix is an outstanding professional paintball marker except for some minor issues. Let’s get clear up.
- Compact size gun that helps in carrying it around with ease.
- Reliability improves functionality.
- Good in grip makes convenient handling for gamers on the battlefield.
- Accurate shots and aims ability makes it a more perfect choice.
- Affordable And Cheap Spyder Paintball Gun, suitable for every budget player.
- Accessible to fire and target with the level of accuracy and optimum speed.
- Ease in maintaining and cleaning offers a longer life of the marker.
- An excellent customer support facility makes it a wise choice for players to get hassle-free service.
- Rapid firing without a break.
- The trigger may not be very responsive.
- Some players may find it too loud.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need an electronic hopper with this gun?
The gun is compatible will almost all hoppers. But, adding an electric hopper will provide you with a stunning performance.
2. Should I use CO2 or HPA?
You can use both. Though CO2 works well, HPA is better for the gun.
3. Is this gun suitable for a beginner?
Yes, the gun already loaded with all those features that a beginner is looking forward to in an ideal marker. The gun is easy to use and also quite handy. Being Lightly weighted ensures easy holding of the gun.
4. Is this gun semi-automatic?
Of course! The Sypder Fenix Paintball Gun is a semi-auto that ensures achieving the target.
5: Does the gun come with a battery?
No, the Spyder Paintball Marker gun does not come with a battery but is suggested to have one while using it. It is because the standard 9-volt battery does not last for a more extended period.
6: Are Cheap Spyder Paintball Guns worth buying?
Well, the product offered at a lower price is not cheap always. Though the product is affordable and more economical in price but is highly next level paintball gear with the latest technology.
After reading out my Spyder Fenix review, how do you evaluate this paintball marker? To wrap up the entire analysis, I will declare that Spyder Fenix Paintball Gun is an extraordinary choice for every paintball player from beginner to seasoned veterans. The gun is extremely durable and functional what you need most in the battleground. Moreover, the customization and up-gradation feature makes it a perfect partner for players in Cheap Spyder Paintball Guns.
The level of accuracy and range targeting is quite impressive that makes it a desirable product to the paintball lover. It is easy to handle, clean, and use that automatically fetch its productiveness for paintball players.
- Top 10 Best Paintball Guns Reviews 2021 – [Reviews & Guide] - April 10, 2021
- Empire Paintball Halo Too Loader Review, Matte Black - March 6, 2021
- Best Locking Paintball Pod | 50, 100 and 200 Round Paintball Tubes - February 25, 2021